Welcome to Wave Internet. You’ll see here that all of our plans are “Unlimited” giving you all the internet you need without data caps or slowing down your connection. Wave’s monthly plans are naked meaning that you don’t need to have a land line phone connected. These days most of us just use our mobile phones, having no real need for a home phone however if you need one we can add one in for as little as $10 per month and attach smart phone features for an extra $5 per month with outrageously cheap calling plans to here and overseas.
If all you need is affordable, fast and reliable internet thats all you’ll pay for, no added frills that you won’t use.
No contracts, we won’t tie you in. Leave when you want and New Zealand Wide
*Wave Internet Terms & Conditions
2. The “unlimited” plans are unlimited data. We may use traffic prioritisation policies for these plans and our capped plans at any time to improve the overall performance amongst our customers. Other factors may influence the particular speeds or latency you can achieve to servers nationally and internationally. Our control of these speeds is limited to our own network. Connections to servers outside the Wave Internet network are on a “best effort” basis and it may not be possible for you to achieve your desired or expected speeds or latency where you are connecting to equipment outside our control.
3. Unlimited plans are intended for use by a single end customer. Running server farms or sharing a connection across multiple customers is prohibited.
4.100:100 provides download speeds of up to 100 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 100 Mbps.
5.100:20 provides download speeds of up to 100 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 20 Mbps. This product is suitable for residential or single dwelling units only.
6. Line speed for ADSL/ADSL2+/VDSL is dependent on various factors including distance from the exchange and line quality.
7. All circuits provide a static IP. Choose between a Wave Internet private IP or a public IP for additional fees. Only one public IP per connection.
8. Wave Internet is not available in all areas. Please check current UFB & DSL coverage areas by clicking HERE.
9. Listed prices are for standard installations only. Complex installations are POA.
10. Wave Internet services are sold on a prepay basis and are billed in advance for the part month on install or full month after that.
12. Services can be cancelled at any time. There will be no part month refunds.
13. All pricing is ex GST.
14. Additional charges such as no fault found fees will be on charged as appropriate.
15. VDSL Router available for purchase. This is optional and customers may BYO VDSL Router/Modem.